Saturday, June 24, 2006

Why?

Why?

Because I can't breathe.

Because I can't walk.

Because I cannot run.

Because I am in physical pain, every single day of my life.

Because I look like crap.

Because I am unhealthy.

Because my ankle swells to the point I cannot get a shoe on.

Because I am tired -- all the time.

Because I have no energy.

Because I cannot sleep, because I'm in pain, because I'm fat.

Because I hate mail-order catalogs.

Because I can't buy clothes off the racks that are remotely cute.

Because it hurts to bend.

Because it hurts to garden.

Because I have high triglycerides.

Because I am a candidate for diabetes.

Because I want to be strong.

Because I want to be physical.

Because I want to be healthy.

Because I don't want to die at 59.

Because I don't want heart disease.

Because I want pretty clothes.

Because I want to feel sexy again.

Because I can.

Comments:
Because you are worth it!
 
You can.
 
You will.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?