Monday, June 26, 2006

Health Quest for 2

So my husband decides that he will join me on my health quest.

I told him we're starting Thursday.

He is convinced he can lose 30 pounds by exercise alone. I know he can, but some healthful food lovingly prepared by me won't hurt.

I still can't figure out how he came up with 30 pounds. While he has got thick around the middle, I look at him and see he needs to lose maybe 20 pounds. Go figure.

At this point I am debating on joining Weight Watchers again. I am a cheap (notice I didn't use the word frugal) person and I don't want to spend oodles of money on meetings. On the other hand, I lost 90 pounds before while going to meetings. I also like the leader, we see each other in other social situations. While I'm not friends with her -- I wouldn't call her at her house just to shoot the breeze, I am on very a nice acquaintance basis. She is pleasant, positive and inspiring.

What to do, what to do.

Right now I'm in the process of cleaning out the cupboards and preparing for healthy choices ahead.

Comments:
Hi Frankie. wonderin ghow the weight loss is going for you? During my diet I have gained a total of 7 pounds. I really need to get my ass in gear and stick to a plan. I am gonna steal your idea of making a list of why's. That should help. Hope you are doing well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?